Saturday 30 May 2015

SONNET: The Romantic Muslim Wife's Love Is Always For Allah's Sake

In the Name of Allah
the Most Gracious the Most Merciful



To my only spouse, wherever you are,
My husband whom I oft meet in my dreams -
You're always near me, though your place is far,
You're the only guy on whom I am keen.

Allah the Almighty knows what goes on -
God knows the plots of those who envy us,
And how my loyalty stays true and strong.
In Allah and His Will, always put Trust.

To some, you may be just an empty page -
While you're my note of love and memories.
Forever I love you, for Allah's sake,
Though you may be wed to two, four or three.

While my whispers may not reach you, God knows -
My love is with you wherever I go.

Wasalaam~
Mariam M. <3 Nomayri AbdulWahab

What goes around comes around.
Include all Muslims in your good du'as :)

List of some books I've read and recommend:
http://justsharingislam.blogspot.com/2015/04/list-twenty-one-islamic-books-that-i.html

May Allah the Most Merciful forgive all our wrongdoings, accept all our good deeds and fasting, answer all our good du'as and join us with His loved ones in Firdaus/Heaven near Him and His noble Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.