Monday 22 June 2015

POEM: Du'as While Fasting Are More Likely To Be Answered By Allah's Will.

In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


It's Ramadan - SubhanAllah until now
A few fools think I'll change my ways and leave him -
As fakes, making up lies, pretending to be
Whom they're not - wishing I'd agree with their whims.

My husband is a trust from God. Whether my
Spouse is righteous or not, I'm there to advise -
To counsel him, guide him to Allah's Straight Way,
And pray for him, while understanding his cries.

From the time I was engaged to him, trust was
There - from the time we married, loyalty too.
As I learned more about Islam, bad habits
I left behind, with sins I no longer do.

I know that God allows it, but He hates it -
As I love Allah, I look down on divorce.
I know that my husband can be wed to four,
Thus, if he remarries, I don't feel remorse.

That Allah loves the patient I know that too -
My husband's wrongdoings - God will deal with them.
Though he works far away, I'll always cherish
Our sweet memories - gifts and love notes he sent.

I know that Allah loves those who are thankful,
Thus, I'm grateful to Allah first and foremost.
I thank my husband for whatever advice
He gave and other things, which many don't know.

Never will I listen to so-called advice
Of those who are single or who left their spouse -
Divorce in most cases would make satan smile,
While true faith and good manners make satan frown.

True love is loving your spouse for Allah's sake,
Forgiving his flaws, helping him do what's right,
When his smiles please you, while his tears cause worry -
And mentioning him in du'as day and night.

Only God the Almighty, Most Merciful,
Knows how to deal with those who strive to keep my
Spouse away from me. In both worlds, good and bad
Deeds return to their doers eventually.

~What Goes Around Comes Around
Wasalaam~
Mariam M.


Include all Muslims in your good du'as :)

May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds and fasting, May Allah the Most Forgiving forgive all our sins, and May Allah the Almighty join us with His righteous friends in Firdaus/Heaven near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.
=====================================
Wisdom Islamic School | Qur'an, Islamic, Arabic | English Medium |
Accredited by DepED | Available grades from kindergarten to 10th grade |
wisdom.edu.ph | Philippines | Welcoming new students :)