Friday 5 February 2016

POEM: Make Your Husband Grateful For A Great Wife

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

It was narrated that Allah's Noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman offers her five daily prayers, fasts her month (Ramadan), guards her modesty and obeys her husband, it will be said to her: Enter Paradise from whichever of the Gates of Paradise you wish.”
Al-Albaani in Takhreej Al-Mishkaat (3254 IslamQA)


To sisters in Islam I've spoken to,
Who cried to me about their husbands' faults,
Wondering why and how my love stays true -
How I love my husband despite his flaws:

Since my engagement, loyalty I knew -
From our blissful marriage, love developed.
Thankful for my man's gifts, though they seem few.
As his other half, him I understood.

Pleased with whom Allah gave me as a trust,
We need not pretentiousness to show love -
That Allah blessed our marriage 'tis enough,
Allah is Witness to our special bond.

Marriage is a pact between man and wife,
Where one or both perfect each other's life.
Though he's not flawless, like no being is,
For Allah I love him, so I forgive.

Divorce: despicable, loved by God's foes -
Avoid all things that make the jealous smile.
Be his gem and lantern who shines and glows,
Make your husband grateful for a great wife.

Love your husband from the time you're his wife until Allah takes him away. For your next spouse, be loyal likewise and do the same. Otherwise, wait until you reunite with your spouse in Heaven or there have him replaced by a better reward from Allah for taking care of your marriage for Allah's sake :) Whatever is the case, don't leave the one you promised to love,
even if it's allowed, divorce is something which Allah hates.

Allah Almighty knows best.

Wasalaam~
Mariam M. <3 Nomayri AbdulWahab