Thursday 7 April 2016

POEM: What If

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


SubhanAllah wa Bihamdih SubhanAllah Al-'Atheem.
Many things that took place, or passed by, or those that could have been.
Only God Allah Almighty knows both the seen and unseen.
Allah knows what His servants go through. Allah is All-Knowing.

What if Dad (Allah Yarhamhu and dear Mom) was here today,
And he remarried, and that decision with Mom is okay?
If we had a stepmom, would our ties with her come with dismay,
Or would we be best friends so we'd go out and chat night and day?

Perhaps the love between my dearest parents was so special.
Allah decreed that Dad be wed to only one wife loyal.
May Allah the Most Merciful forgive them and grant mercy,
And May He join me with His friends He'll meet smilingly. Ameen.

What if my brothers had second wives or married up to four,
If their wives were my age and were close for same things we adored?
Perhaps Allah is saving me from unwanted daily speech,
While helping me understand all sorts of personalities.

What if I could write and speak in all languages fluently,
So not one friend would find it hard to communicate with me?
What if I married "Mr. Right" whose good traits were too many,
How much would my unconditional love and loyalty be?

Only God Allah knows the wisdom in every life story,
And Only He the Most Wise knows what is best for you and me.
Whether I update again or not after this blog entry,
It's best that most words are kept for oneself and Allah Only.

Some new lessons I'd like to share which I have learned recently:
Avoid sinners and those who show signs that they're untrustworthy.
In silence is inner peace, more talks with Allah Almighty,
And praying that Allah lets us meet in Heaven smilingly. (Ameen.)

May Allah Almighty make us among His righteous friends whom He will welcome in Jannatul Firdaus near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

www.youtube.com/infowishes (old youtube channel)
Wasalaam~
Mariam M. <3 Nomayri