Sunday 8 May 2016

SONNET: My Only Husband May Marry Up To Four And It's Okay

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


Allahu A'lam. In a world where truth
Is rarely found and lies are prominent,
Where the sincere and truthful are but few,
I'm pleased with you as my spouse, dear husband.

Though with the fakes I mirror their bad traits
Or at times I avoid them when it's best,
I choose to remain loyal night and day,
With loyalty far beyond east and west.

No need to prove that you love me, I know
And feel the language of your tears and thoughts,
Through dreams and memories your love is shown,
You're my only spouse whom I oft think of.

Wed third or fourth, with Allah's Will I pray
 To meet Allah smiling near Heaven's gates.


May Allah the Most Merciful forgive all our sins, accept all our good deeds, answer all our good du'as and reunite us with our Muslim loved ones in Jannatul Firdaus near Him and His noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Note: Fast more Sunnah fasts in the month of Sha'baan before the noble month of Ramadan, with wisdom speak and be silent, while remembering all
Muslims in your good du'as :)

Wasalaam~
Mariam M. <3 Nomayri AbdulWahab