Friday 1 July 2016

POEM: Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Tuhebbul 'Afwa Fa'fu 'Anna

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Tuhebbul 'Afwa Fa'fu 'Annee.
O' Allah You are the Most Forgiving,
You love forgiveness, so forgive me please.

Dear Allah forgive my flaws and mistakes,
The sins I may have done by night or day,
Wrongdoings done unintentionally,
Stubbornly, coerced or unknowingly.

Forgive me dear Allah for good deeds missed,
And sins done in secret which You've witnessed,
Forgive those actions done reluctantly,
And bad thoughts or feelings felt wrongfully.

Forgive o' Allah You love to pardon,
Forgive all my sins I've long abandoned,
Forgive my time spent on the unworthy,
And any neglect of any duty.

I'm sorry Allah for chances I lost,
Wrong choices made, vile ideas thought of,
Offending Your servants distastefully,
Sorry for complaints brought forth needlessly.

O' Allah in Ramadan and always
I pray for Your Forgiveness night and day,
Accept all my good deeds, answer my pleas,
And make me of those You'll meet smilingly.

Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Tuhebbul 'Afwa Fa'fu 'Annee.
O' Allah You are the Most Forgiving,
You love forgiveness, so forgive me please.
Ameen.

Good deeds you can do even after Ramadan:
Regularly fasting every other day Sunnah fasts especially on Mondays or Thursdays, reading and reciting from the Noble Qur'an everyday, praying more Sunnahs like Salat Ad-Duha in the forenoon and Qiyam Al-Layl Tahajjud past midnight, frequently communicating with Allah through saying some Adhkaar and your sincere du'as, maintaining good Islamic manners while abstaining from evil deeds and foul speech or unnecessary talking, avoiding sins and that which is not really beneficial, sharing some food from time to time with loved ones and neighbours, enjoying seeking Islamic knowledge and enjoining right and forbidding wrong whenever possible all for Allah's sake :)

Etiquette Of Eid 
www.islamqa.info/en/36442

Some Sunnahs Of Eid
 www.islamqa.info/en/49014

Allah the Almighty knows best.

May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, forgive all our wrongdoings, answer our du'as and reunite us with our Muslim loved ones in Jannatul Firdaus next to Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam. Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Kareemun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'annaa. Ameen.

Remember all Muslims in your du'as :)

Wasalaam~
Mariam M. <3 Nomayri AbdulWahab Mababaya