Monday 22 August 2016

PICTURES: Love Messages For Husband And Wife

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

Wedding gift idea: Mugs for husband and wife

"I love my husband" and "I love my wife"
Message in Arabic language

In English language:


Other love messages you may choose
(to print on mugs, t-shirts, photo frames, fans, bags, pillows, key holders and other accessories)
~•~ ~•~
"Blissfully married" "Joyfully married"
"Me with my husband" "Me with my wife"
"Married to my other half"
"Stay married stay blessed"
"Keep calm stay married"
"Always with my husband/wife" "Married and marvelous"
"Marriage is Sunnah"
"M: Mercy • A: Affection • R: Responsibility • R: Remembrance • I: Inspiration • A: Adventures • G: Guidance • E: Encourage"

May Allah the Most Merciful always bless our marriages, forgive all our wrongdoings, accept all our good deeds, grant us more wisdom and reunite us with our Muslim loved ones in Jannatul Firdaus near Allah and His noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Wasalaam~
Mariam <3 Nomayri AbdulWahab

Wisdom Islamic School Philippines
Old Wisdom Islamic School Youtube Channel