Tuesday 20 June 2017

POEM: A Prayer In Laylatul Qadr

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


Dear Allah the Most Kind, Most Just and Most Near,
Yet again I’m here, I call on You, in tears.
As I raise my hands facing down so humbly,
I pray: “Allahumma Innaka ‘Afuwwun Tuhebbul ‘afwa fa’fu ‘annee.”
Dear Allah Most Forgiving, forgive me please.

Dear Allah, I’m overwhelmed, stressed, tired and weak.
Your Mercy and Guidance O’ Allah I seek.
Allah, I miss my loved ones and family,
That I can’t take care of them all I’m sorry.
Please alleviate my struggles and worries.

I’m sorry I didn’t do much, Allah Dear,
Some bad traits of mine have not yet disappeared.
So beautify my character, guide me please,
Cause me to overcome obstacles with ease,
And make the Path to Jannah ever easy.

O’ Allah, for every moment, stay with me,
Enlighten through lessons and prophetic dreams.
Keep forgiving me when I slack frequently,
The Way to Your Love don’t allow me to leave.
Dear Allah, Only You I worship daily.

O’ Allah, please help Muslims worldwide in need,
Please fix our state as we bow to You Only.
With what You bestowed inspire us to be pleased,
That we see You in Paradise please decree,
Our good deeds accept, and our sins forgive, please.

Allahumma Innaka ‘Afuwwun Tuhebbul ‘afwa fa’fu ‘annee. Ameen.
___________________

May Allah Almighty make us among His righteous friends whom He will welcome in Jannatul Firdaus near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Laylatul Qadr Tips [ProductiveMuslim.com]
Regarding Laylatul Qadr

www.youtube.com/infowishes (old youtube channel)
Wasalaam~