Thursday 10 September 2015

SONNET: Forgive For Allah's Sake

In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

Wouldn't you like that Allah forgives you and Allah is
the Most Forgiving the Most Merciful.

To all those who read this, Muslims, forgive,
And to those who don’t read this, forgive too,
If I ever made your lives hard to live,
Forgive me for the wrongs I did to you.

So I am sorry if from you I took

Anything which I thought belonged to me,
Like a piece of clothing, a pen or book,
Forgive my flaws and my being clumsy,

And to those whom I owe any money…

If I could not pay you back, forgive still,
For the mistakes I’ve done, I am sorry,
With blessings may your days always be filled.

May Allah forgive me and those I’ve wronged,

And make Heaven the place where we’ll belong.
Ameen.

Wasalaam~
Mariam M.

It was narrated that Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said,
“Whoever has wronged his brother (or sister in Islam) with regard to his honour or something (example: by telling lies, ridiculing or stealing from him knowingly or unintentionally), let him ask him for forgiveness before the time (Judgment Day) when there will be neither dinar nor dirham (to pay for one's wrongs), and if he has any good deeds it will be taken from him in proportion to the wrong he did, and if he does not have any good deeds, some of the other person's evil deeds will be taken and given to his account.”
 [Sahih Bukhari]
Include all Muslims worldwide in your good du'as :)
=====================================
May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, May Allah the Most Forgiving forgive all our sins, and May Allah the Almighty join us with His righteous friends in Firdaus/Heaven near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.
=====================================
Wisdom Islamic School | Qur'an, Islamic, Arabic | K-12 English Medium |
Accredited by the Department of Education | wisdom.edu.ph | Philippines