Saturday 31 October 2015

POEM: By Allah's Mercy, On Earth He's My Only Husband

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

MashaAllah

Yes, by God's Will, he'll be my only spouse -
He's my husband - far or near, here or not.
To remarry - myself I won't allow.
I'm his gift from Allah, while he's my trust.

Many sweet memories I have of him,
Which only Allah knows about fully -
Me praying with him, him as Mu-adhin,
Teaching me how to cook and do laundry,

Our talks, his hugs, and dining together,
And his driving me in his various cars,
How from his trips he'd bring some souvenirs,
The many times he made me smile and laugh.

All those and countless others Allah knows.
Allah knows exactly why I love him.
Our love may not be pretentiously shown,
Though it's affirmed by Allah All-Knowing.

None can ever replace my husband's place -
One's first love is difficult to forget.
Should there be a replacement, it awaits
By God's Will in Heaven, where true joy rests.

Wasalaam~
Mariam M. <3 First Wife of Nomayri AbdulWahab



Include all Muslims worldwide in your good du'as :)
=====================================
May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, May Allah the Most Forgiving forgive all our sins, and May Allah the Almighty join us with His righteous friends in Firdaus/Heaven near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.
=====================================
Wisdom Islamic School | Qur'an, Islamic, Arabic | K-12 English Medium |
Accredited by the Department of Education | wisdom.edu.ph | Philippines