Wednesday 7 October 2015

POEM: True Words Of Love From Righteous Wife To Husband

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

MashaAllah and Alhamdulillah
Images.google.com

I, along with other righteous wives, say this -
A special poem to the husband we love:
"Dear Love, the only man I take as my spouse,
You're my trust, and I: a gift from God Above.

Since my first engagement to you I promised -
To be the loyal wife you've deeply longed for,
So since then, I stayed faithful for Allah's sake,
I'll stay loyal to my husband forever.

I love my husband no matter what some say -
I love my husband in both good and bad times -
I love him despite all his imperfections -
Love him, though we don't always meet day and night.

I'm his loyal wife, and that's more than alright.
I'm his shield, and his support when he needs me.
I'm his light when he needs to brighten his days.
His friend and mentor, whose help is always free.

I understand my man when he needs some space,
When he comes home from work tired in sweat and tears -
I understand his aloofness and strange ways,
His smiles, his laughter, his pretence, woes and fears.

I understand why at times he arrives late,
Why some messages he won't answer at all -
Why he may wed a second, third or fourth wife,
And why at times he seems to ignore my calls -

I understand he's human, and that's not all:
Due to some circumstances he's just obliged,
Or forced by some nosy outsiders to lie -
Know his acts are but ordered by jealous spies.

He's still my husband while I'm his loyal wife.
I'll always love him for Allah far or near.
For Allah's sake, I forgive him lovingly.
In our dreams, our love is proven - ever clear.

May Allah always bless my marriage to my
One and only spouse. Ameen. I love him so.
I pray that Allah showers him with Faith and
I'm the last he sees before to God he goes.
Ameen."

Wasalaam,
Mariam M.

Include all Muslims in your good du'as and always remember Allah wherever you are :)

May Allah the Most Merciful forgive all our sins, accept all our good deeds, guide us to all that Allah loves and reunite us with our Muslim loved ones in Jannatul Firdaus near Him Allah and His noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Islam Q&A: "If a Muslimah married more than once which of her husbands will inshaAllah stay with her in Jannah/Paradise? Allah knows best.
1. Her last or only husband. 2. The one who had the most pleasant character and whom the wife loved best. 3. A better replacement reserved for her in Heaven by Allah's Mercy."
www.Islamqa.info/en/8068