Sunday 8 March 2015

.:. Another Poem "Now Thinking Of My Husband" (Written In About 11 Minutes)

In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful



Noma, the man whom God gave me as my
Only spouse, I believe -I love him so.
Realize my friends* were right 'he's lucky';
Married to him for Allah's sake -God knows
All that goes around us and in our thoughts
Rest loyalty, faith and understanding.
I'm his wife; and for God's sake I love him.

May God's Wrath be on fools who pull him far
Away from me; know that he's always near.
Recalling the sweet times we had and shared,
I'll stay loyal to my spouse even though
None may see; surely, Allah always sees.
Off with the jealous' lies and spies' nonsense.
My husband is the only man for me.
(MashaAllah) Normari and Marinom =our names combined :)

~Written by Mariam Mababaya
*Old friends from one of the schools I went to in Saudi Arabia :)