Sunday 18 October 2015

SONNET: Allah Is My Witness I'm My Husband's Loyal Wife

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


O' Allah Almighty be my Witness -
That I try to be my husband's true wife -
Through my du'as, loyalty and kindness,
And in being his mentor, light and guide.

Be my Witness, O' Allah Almighty,
That I strive to be his dutiful wife -
In helping him wake up to pray early.
And in frequently enjoining what's right.

You are my Witness, Allah All-Knowing,
If I lack in some field, I have allowed -
To have up to four wives - I have let him,
His smiles are my joys, his tears let me down.

Dear Allah, none can ever replace him -
But Your Gift that awaits me in Heaven.

Include all Muslims worldwide in your good du'as :)
=====================================
May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, May Allah the Most Forgiving forgive all our sins, and May Allah the Almighty join us with His righteous friends in Firdaus/Heaven near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.
=====================================
Wisdom Islamic School | Qur'an, Islamic, Arabic | K-12 English Medium |
Accredited by the Department of Education | wisdom.edu.ph | Philippines