Thursday 18 August 2016

ISLAMIC NOTES: Sonnet On Why I Still Love My Only Spouse And 3 Tips On Maintaining Your Love For Someone

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


To the man whom Allah gave me to guide,
The only guy I can take as my spouse:
From your wife your feelings you cannot hide,
When you're hurt, amused, worried, or aroused.

With Allah's Mercy I understand you,
I know some of your acts may be enforced,
So for Allah's sake I'll always love you,
Love's doors to forgive you I will not close.

God is our Witness to our marriage true.
Why I still love you Allah rightly knows;
He knows I understand all that you do.
On Judgment Day all truths will be exposed.

May Allah forgive you dear Nomayri,
And bless our marriage, and my loyalty.
Ameen.

Note:
Tips on how not to hate someone you're obliged to love:

1] Understand your relations with this person. Who are you to them and they to you? In what way are they of value? When it comes to marriage, one spouse should at least be in the upper hand of being willing to forgive while avoiding bad traits such as arrogance and ingratitude.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2] If you want to love this person still, remember all the good times you've had together, their favors done to you, and appreciate the sweet memories of you two, or recall the many common likes you both share.
What pleasant qualities do they have which you can't help but admire? Can you count the times they made you laugh or smile?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
3] You can love a Muslim for Allah's sake if the benefits of being close friends with them outweigh whatever mistake they may have done. Know that all actions will inshaAllah be rewarded according to their actual intentions and motive.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
May Allah the Most Merciful always forgive us, accept all our good deeds, guide us to all that He loves, and reunite us with our Muslim loved ones in
Jannatul Firdaus near Him and His noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Wasalaam~
Mariam Mababaya <3 Nomayri AbdulWahab

Wisdom Islamic School Philippines/Saudi Arabia
www.youtube.com/infowishes
.