Monday 16 October 2017

POEM: On Isolation During Times Of Fitna

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


Dear Allah the Almighty One, the All-Knowing King,
Recently my Iman has been low and decreasing
Each time I mingle with the faithless and deceiving,
Who indulge in fruitless talks, lying and gossiping,
Whilst the state of the Ummah seems so discouraging.

Thus I’ve decided, after reading some Ahadeeth,
To befriend solitude and avoid vile company.
Once I recognize actors acting suspiciously,
Through their gestures and bad vibes they give unknowingly,
I grant them my distance so they won’t know the real me.

I’ve embraced seclusion for Your Sake Allah Alone.
Allah is always with me I’m delighted to know.
The Noble Qur’an I’d rather read than be with those
Whose aimless companionship cause my faith to go low.
Please forgive me, Allah, when I leave them on their own.

Until I find pious companions whom I can trust,
I busy myself with lots of Dhikr and Du’as,
Contemplating on meanings of vivid dreams I have,
And regularly making du’a for the Ummah,
Praying my patience is one way to Jannah above.

Dear Allah guide me away from where I should not be,
Places wherein wrong crowds only make my faith decrease.
Provide guidance O’ Allah and Jannah please decree,
Lead me to Paradise for my belief and good deeds,
And for striving to make the right decisions. Ameen.
___________________
Abu Huraira [May Allah be Pleased with him] narrated that the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam said, “[Before the Day of Judgment] Years of treachery will come over the people in which liars are believed while the truthful are belied, the deceitful are trusted and the trustworthy are seen as traitors, and the Ruwaybadah will deliver speeches.” It was said, “Who are the Ruwaybadah?” The Prophet SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam said, “Undeserving men with authority over the common people.” 
[Sunan Ibn Majah]

May Allah Almighty make us among His sincere allies whom He will welcome in Jannatul Firdaus near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Isolating Oneself From Certain People
Self-Discipline In Islam
Importance Of Choosing Friends Wisely

www.youtube.com/infowishes (old youtube channel)
Wasalaam~