Monday 2 January 2017

POEM: One Good Reason Why I Still Love Him

In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

Dear husband whom God sent as my other half,
My muse, my motivation and first true love -
A poem yet again though it’s not enough

To let all know why on you I gave up not.


Though there may be myriad reasons to dislike
You and how you may not fulfill all my rights,
There’s one good reason I’m still here day and night:
I love God more than myself and my desires.


I love you, husband, for Allah’s sake – it’s true.
Grateful for all the good deeds you used to do,
Not forgetful I’m a gift from God to you,
Your subtle love for me you don’t need to prove.


One good reason why I still love is patience,
Knowing your wrongs are due to interference,
Nosy involvement from those with aversion –
Won’t please my foes by choosing separation.

No worries, if God Wills, in Jannah we’ll meet.
Jannah Paradise is where bliss is really,
Eternal perfection without fakery,
Real home of the righteous, steadfast and sincere.

One reason I share my story is to teach
And motivate all to embrace loyalty,
Which lets you see when neglect is forced or real,
And keeps you vigilant of spies who envy.

May Allah the Almighty and Most Loving
Accept our good deeds and forgive all our sins.
Ameen. May Allah make us of those destined
To meet Him in Jannah smilingly. Ameen.
True love for Allah's sake does not give up easily~

May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, forgive all our wrongdoings, answer our du'as and reunite us with our Muslim loved ones in the uppermost level of Heaven Jannatul Firdaus next to Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam. Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Kareemun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'annaa. Ameen.
Wasalaam~
Mariam​
______________________