Monday 23 January 2017

POEM: These Tears That Fall May They Intercede

In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

    ‘Allahu Akbar’ state these tears that fall,
    These tears that drizzle when to God I call,
    Talk to Allah with various emotions,
    Du’as depend on each situation.
    ~.~
    Tears that fall as I miss my dear parents,
    When I miss my husband, loved ones and friends,
    Remorseful of good deeds I neglected,
    By the Ummah’s current state dejected,
    ~.~
    I cry when I long to help but just can’t,
    When to Allah I return and repent,
    Seeking Allah’s Guidance, Love and Mercy,
    Mentioning Muslims in prayers daily.
    ~.~
    These tears fall too when sinners I pity,
    How they can afford to steal or mistreat,
    When Allah Almighty knows what they do,
    Knowing Allah’s Justice is swift and true.
    ~.~
    May Allah Most High forgive us always,
    Accept all our good deeds done for His sake,
    Make our tears among those that intercede
    To let us meet God in Jannah. Ameen.
    ~.~

    May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, forgive all our wrongdoings, answer our du'as and reunite us with our Muslim loved ones in the uppermost level of Heaven Jannatul Firdaus next to Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam. Allahumma Innaka 'Afuwwun Kareemun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'annaa. Ameen.
    Wasalaam~
    Mariam​
    ______________________