Sunday 16 August 2015

SONNET: The Way A Righteous Muslim Wife Loves

In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

To my dear spouse, wherever thou mayst be,
If thou wert asked, 'How doth thy wife love thee?'
She'll say, 'I love you, my husband, each day,
Each night - in an unconditional way,

Dear husband, I love you for Allah's sake.'
Thoughts of you are oft what keep me awake.
I care for you, both when you're gone and here.
Wherever you journey, you're always near.

I'm not like those women whose gaze wander,
Searching for lies one after another.
Loyalty is what makes my love unique -
Dear spouse, the only man I keenly seek,

My love is like the pages of a book,
No lines should be skipped, to be understood.


Wasalaam,
Mariam M.
‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr narrated that Allah's Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said: “This world is temporary joys, and the best temporary joy of this world is a righteous wife.” Narrated by Muslim, 1467; Ibn Maajah, 1855

Include all Muslims worldwide in your good du'as :)
=====================================
May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, May Allah the Most Forgiving forgive all our sins, and May Allah the Almighty join us with His righteous friends in Firdaus/Heaven near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.
=====================================
Wisdom Islamic School | Qur'an, Islamic, Arabic | K-12 English Medium |
Accredited by DepED | wisdom.edu.ph | Philippines