Friday 7 July 2017

POEM: May Our Marriage Motivate. Ameen.

In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


Dear husband, more words of love for Allah’s sake,
You may not read these, but in Jannah someday,
With Allah’s Will you’ll know what I used to say,
How I truly felt, missing you night and day.

Though you may be wed to up to four I’ll stay,
Even though we don’t see each other always,
Although we’re both busy and you’re far away,
For God, as your first wife I choose to remain.

I’ve loved and love lots, my love for you is strange,
Eccentric yet magnetic in many ways.
I can’t divorce as it’s hard to separate,
Promised to stay loyal since I was engaged.

For you to marry up to four it’s okay,
Accountable for all the choices we make,
I choose to be patient with you for God’s sake,
Contentedly married to you come what may.

Dear husband, that Allah loves you I do pray,
For your success in both worlds I supplicate,
Pray our love reforms us and strengthens our faith,
May this connection inspire and motivate. Ameen.
___________________

May Allah Almighty make us among His righteous friends whom He will welcome in Jannatul Firdaus near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Muslim Marrying Up To Four In Islam
Accepting Husband's Choice To Marry Up To Four Wives

www.youtube.com/infowishes (old youtube channel)
Wasalaam~