Thursday 2 April 2015

POEM: Sonnet "Forever, By Allah's Will, His Loyal Wife"

In the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful


The jealous strive to share their jealousy,
And refuse to know that I loathe Envy.
The images they portray prove that they
Excel at nothing but at loving hate.

'Till now they can't understand that I still
Love my spouse, for Allah's sake, by His Will.
I choose to stay wedded to him, for good,
Albeit to some, he looks misunderstood.

I'm proud to be his wife for who I am.
For Allah's sake who truly understands
Our stories and my personality -
First wife: loving, loyal and trustworthy.

From now on, no exploring certain sites
Where jealous dolts can only dream of lies.



May Allah the Most Merciful forgive all our sins and guide us to His Love and Mercy. Ameen.
Wasalaam :)
Mariam Mababaya <3 Nomayri