Friday 6 February 2015

.:. Sonnet: MashaAllah wa Alhamdulillah I Love My Husband For Allah's Sake

in the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 

This is what love is, from my point of view -
I love my spouse purely for Allah's sake...
Thank him for the sweet things he used to do, 
Ignore the lies about him, and all fakes, 

Remember all lessons he had taught me, 
Teaching me cooking, helping me to clean, 
Times we were together enjoyably, 
Lovingly teaching him about our Deen -

To love my husband is to pray for him, 
Stay grateful that Allah gave him to you, 
Appreciate all the good that he brings,
E'en though he is far, he stays close to you-

So away with their longings of envy,
shaytan's dupes know not Truth nor Loyalty.

5 Qualities Of A Righteous Wife:
1. She loves her only husband for Allah's sake and helps him become a better Muslim whenever she can. If the husband is more religious / practicing she makes sure she always obeys him (only in what is right).
2. She is loyal and besides him never flirts with anyone.
3. She tries her best to meet her spouse's needs.
4. She takes care of her husband's belongings and relatives.
5. She fully understands him when he wishes to have up to four wives and continues teaching him more about Islam and the Sunnah/tradition of the beloved Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam.

May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds and guide us always to His Love. ameen :)

~Wasalaam
Mariam (<3 Nomayri) Mababaya