Wednesday 4 February 2015

.:. A Sonnet On How A Righteous Wife Loves Her Husband

in the Name of Allah
The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

“The world is a collection of treasures. The best treasure in this world is a righteous wife.” (Sunan Ibn Maja) Allah knows best. 

To the only man I take as my spouse, 
For Allah's sake, I shall always love you,
Since the day of our wedding up till now,
My love and loyalty stay clear and true. 

As I've said, at strangers I never gaze -
For to exchange looks is a sign of love.
The only guy whom I think of each day
Is my husband, a gift from God above. 

Love, all that you had taught me I cherish, 
Sweet memories of us I keep them still, 
Moments with you in my dreams I relish,
I'll love you forever by Allah's Will.

As long as they are fine, your joys are mine-
I'm grateful to God I'm your righteous wife.

<Alhamdulillah wa mashaAllah>
~Written by Mariam Mababaya

Www.wisdom.edu.ph
Wisdom Islamic School